CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Catching up on memories

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ahhh... So i guess all I can say is that I am about as good at blogging as I am at writing in my journal. Both typically have monthly gaps in between entries as I fail to update them both on a regular basis. When I do finally decide to update my blog or my journal I usually have so much I need to update it becomes overwhelming. So bare with me as I update you all in my life because ALOT has happened.

First things first... A BABY
Today I am about 20 1/2 weeks along in my first pregnancy. I have just made it through the half-way mark and I am feeling overjoyed. The first part of the pregnancy was difficult as I had to deal with throwing up almost every morning, completely losing my appetite, and feeling extremely tired all the time. However, the last few weeks have been much better. I have stopped throwing up most of the time and food is finally tasting good to me again (so good that I am starting to eat more than my fair share - ahh). The last few weeks I have been able to feel the baby move. It is the most unique and incredible experience I have ever had. To know that I have an actual living being inside of me is overwhelming. Dave and I are so excited to begin our family. We find out what we are having on Tuesday - so 4 more days - I can't wait.

Ultrasound at 10 weeks - hard to see anything but the baby is the white blob inside the black blob
My pregnant belly at 20 weeks

GRADUATION
Dave and I have both finally graduated. Dave graduated with a bachelors degree from the Business Management program at BYU on April 24th and I graduated with a masters degree in Speech Language Pathology from the UofU on May 7th. We will both continue in our current jobs. He will continue working for Sunstone Engineering marketing their spot welders (and traveling a lot). I will continue working as the Speech Therapist for Wilson Elementary school. We are excited to get paid to work and to not have to pay to go to school anymore. Life is good and we both love our jobs!!!

At Disneyland with our graduation hats on. Boo yeah!!!

NEW HOUSE
As most of you know Dave and I have been living in my parent's basement and it has been wonderful. We have been able to spend time with my family while saving money for our own house and saving money to pay for school. Thanks mom and dad - you are the best! We will be sad to leave - but we are excited to start our independent life together. We our building our own house. The house should be completed by the end of July and the move in date has been set for July 31st. Just a few more weeks. The house is located by the Payson high school. Dave loves it because our house is across the street from 2 soccer fields, followed by four baseball fields, followed by an empty lot and then a brand new swimming pool and skate park. It is about a 1 minute drive to both of our jobs and to my parents house. We are so excited and can't wait...

2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Way to update. I love all the pictures. I can't believe you guys are moving so soon, but we are excited for you. Thanks for coming to visit us.

Andrea B. said...

Wow, congrats on the graduation and the new house - it's awesome!